EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota, September 23, 2021 / PRNewswire / – EnduraData Announces EDpCloud File Synchronization and Replication Software to Address Ransomware Threats. Real-time, scheduled and on-demand data replication and file synchronization software solutions work on Windows, Linux, Mac and other versions of Unix.
“Ransomware is a 350 million industry with distribution channels. 37% of organizations worldwide have been affected. The number of attacks has increased by 50% in the last year alone. For this reason, EnduraData has leveraged some of its preprocessing capabilities to detect ransomware activity and protect data, “said Aba El Haddi, CTO and Founder. He added,” The ransomware pandemic, with hundreds of variants, is a significant threat to businesses, public and government agencies. The probability of being affected is high. When ransomware devastates businesses, threatens emergency services and healthcare facilities, it becomes a security concern. “
The new version of EnduraData cross-platform file sync replication software improves ransomware protection by:
- Improved protection, early warning and detection of ransomware and other suspicious activity
- Protecting replica files from the spread of ransomware
- Allow administrators to configure early sentries, warning systems, alert users, administrators, deactivate storage systems and suspend replication in the event of an attack.
- Dramatically increase the likelihood of faster recovery after a ransomware attack
- Leverage repositories in different operating systems to reduce transmission rates
- Leverage archives, multiple repeating replicas, and immutable data to protect data.
The new version of EnduraData EDpCloud data replication software:
- Adds a new Linux container image of EDpCloud
- Reduces memory footprint, reduces system overhead, and improves performance
- Adds auditing improvements on data senders and receivers.
EnduraData software replicates data from one or more virtual machines or physical containers to one or more data receivers on-premises or in the cloud. It also moves and replicates data between clouds and geographically dispersed regions around the world.
EDpCloud helps with data protection, seamless data migration, distribution between sites, and aggregation from multiple domains.
EDpCloud enables the center to send data to the edge and to the edge to send data to the center.
The software is available for immediate download. Existing customers can upgrade for free.
EnduraData EDpCloud for Linux is Red Hat certified.
Please visit https://enduradata.com for more information or to download a free trial.
EnduraData is a Minnesota, American company. He focuses on leveraging data for decision making, designing automated data replication software, data protection, data management, and workflow automation solutions and services. Software solutions designed by EnduraData engineers for healthcare, government, manufacturing, universities and financial institutions, and more.