1. Action description. This promotion is sponsored by WLOX, Burnham Drugs, Taylor Furniture and Law Tigers. The promotion starts on Monday, 18th 2021 at 8:00 a.m. and ends on Sunday, 31st October 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Registrations must be received by 11:59 pm on Sunday, October 31, 2021. The promotion is invalid where it is prohibited. By participating, each participant accepts these promotion rules and declares that they agree to them.
2. Eligibility. No purchase required to enter or win. This promotion is only open to legal US residents in the following counties within sight of the station: Harrison, Hancock, Stone, George and Jackson who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The winner will be determined on Monday, November 1st. Employees and immediate family members of employees of Gray Television, WLOX, the other sponsor (s) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and their advertising and production agencies are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Only one entry per email address will be accepted and multiple entries will be disqualified.
3. How to enter. There is a way to take part in this promotion. Starting at 8:00 a.m. on Monday October 18, individuals will be able to access the contest through the Salute to Veterans Contest page. Registrations must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 31, 2021 to qualify. All entries become the property of the sponsor (s) and the sponsor (s) reserve the right to use any information submitted by entrants.
Entries must be filled out completely and legibly to qualify and will be void if all or part of them are incomplete, illegible, damaged, irregular, forged, altered, or obtained through theft or fraud. Mechanically duplicated, software-generated or other automated multiple entries are not permitted. Sponsor (s) are not responsible for lost, delayed, illegible, misdirected, or garbled submissions, including as a result of transmission, technical, and / or network errors of any nature, including, without limitation, hardware or software malfunctions (whether or not originated from the sender or sponsor (s), phone outages, human error, or other errors or malfunctions.
In the case of online participation, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address given in the entry is deemed to be the participant. An “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to such an e-mail account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization who is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for those with this e-mail Account linked domain is responsible. A potential winner may be asked to provide evidence that they are the authorized account holder of the email address associated with a winning entry. Participants undertake not to upload, post or transmit any material that contains computer viruses, Easter eggs, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components or programming routines which are intended to damage, adversely affect, secretly, systems, data or programs intercept or expropriate personal information. Any attempt to deliberately damage a website or undermine the operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil law and the sponsor (s) reserves the right to refuse any person who attempts to do so To claim damages. Entry materials that have been tampered with or changed are invalid.
All questions regarding the number of submissions submitted by an individual or the authorized account holder of an email address are at the sole discretion of the sponsor (s) and the sponsor (s) reserve the right to ask themselves Disqualify any entry from anyone found tampering or abusing any aspect of the Promotion. By participating in this promotion, the entrant agrees that WLOX and the other sponsor (s) of this promotion may provide the entrant (s) with promotional material and that WLOX may use the entrant’s personally identifiable registration information for this purpose can pass on the other sponsor (s). WLOX is not responsible for the use of the participant’s personal data by the other sponsor (s).
4. Prize (s). Ten winners will each receive: a $ 50 Law Tigers gift certificate and share their veteran stories on WLOX. No prize can be exchanged for cash, transferred, or assigned by the winner (s). The sponsor (s) reserve the right to substitute a prize, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
5. How the prizes are awarded. 10 winners will be drawn at random. The winners will be notified by email and then followed up by phone.
6. Odds of winning. The chances of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize. A driver’s license or other suitable photo ID is required to claim a prize. The winner (s) and, if applicable, travel companion (s) must issue and return a declaration of approval and an affidavit stating that they are eligible to participate within 30 days of being notified of the prize, otherwise the prize will be forfeited. The winner (s) are solely responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes, license and registration fees, transportation costs, gratuities, and other incidental expenses. WLOX reports every single profit over $ 600 (in cash or the market value of goods or services) in a one-year period to the Internal Revenue Service. The winner (s) will receive a Form 1099 from WLOX-TV when WLOX-TV reports a win to the Internal Revenue Service. Each winner consents to the use of their name and likeness in advertising without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this promotion, each winner acknowledges that WLOX-TV and all other sponsors and venues have the right to use the name, voice and image of each winner, the fact that he or she has won and all related thereto Publish and broadcast matters.
8. Limitation of Liability. By participating in this promotion, each entrant relieves the sponsor (s), his / her parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from all liability, claims, causes of action, suits and claims for good of any nature arising out of or in connection with the Promotion, including but not limited to liability for property damage, loss of life, personal injury or death arising out of or in connection with, or arising out of or in connection with, participation in the Promotion with use or receipt of the prize (s), however caused.
9. Reservation of rights by the sponsor. These official rules are subject to changes by WLOX-TV. In the event of a dispute, all decisions by WLOX-TV are final and binding. The sponsor (s) reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any person who tampered with the entry process or the operation of the sponsor (s) ‘s website (s), or who otherwise violates these official rules. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, end or change this promotion if for any reason the promotion cannot complete as planned (including, but not limited to, the following reasons: Computer virus infection , technical corruption, force majeure or unauthorized human interference that affects or compromises the administration, fairness, integrity, security or the proper conduct of the Promotion).
10. List of winners. To receive a list of the winners, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to WLOX-TV, 208 Debuys Road, Biloxi, MS 39531.