LOS ANGELES, October 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — IDrive® e2a scalable, S3-compatible cloud object storage platform, recently released a new reseller program which gives MSPs and resellers the ability to purchase cloud storage space at a fraction of the cost of competing services and resell it to their customers at whatever price they choose.
With the IDrive® e2 referral partner program, where resellers can recommend IDrive® e2 to their customers and earn 10% commission, it gives MSPs the opportunity to earn even more revenue with the S3 compatible storage platform the most affordable available.
With the IDrive® e2 reseller program, partners can offer their customers fast and large volumes of cloud storage. The service is an easy addition to existing processes and solutions such as backup, archiving, cloud replication, CCTV systems, media production tools, etc., while being more affordable than AWS S3, allowing users to pay only for storage used. as IDrive® e2 has a free entry and exit policy.
Benefits of the new group reseller option include:
- Meet the latest data management standards with eleven 9s data durability, immutable storage, and storage policies
- Deliver petabytes of application, service, and workflow storage with fast uploads and downloads, accessible from a centralized web console
- Reseller APIs: Integrate all user management into any of your internal systems using reseller APIs such as create user, delete user, list users, etc.
- Create multiple accounts from your storage space and easily manage them from a centralized interface
- Provide flexible data management with rules for configuring access, encryption, object locking, versioning, and retention with bucket versioning
With a distributed network of 13 storage regions across the United States, Canadaand Europecustomers can deploy critical applications, services, and databases in the data center region closest to them for high performance and seamless operations.
IDrive® e2 makes it easy for your customers to migrate from their existing cloud storage, backup provider or content management system to the e2 storage service, allowing resellers to:
- Switch from on-premises data storage to IDrive® e2 and eliminate management and maintenance costs
- Migrate data from other cloud providers to IDrive® e2 and avoid additional charges for uploading, downloading or deleting files
- Effortlessly combine current S3 applications, data management tools, and gateways through S3 API integrations
Price starts at $2,000/year for 50TB of space, and a 30-day 1TB free trial is available on the IDrive® e2 website.
IDrive Inc. is a private company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Basic services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company’s services help more than 4 million customers back up more than 500 petabytes of data.
SOURCE IDrive Inc.