Dublin, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The United States Security Manual Template – 2022 Gold Edition report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Security and data protection are a priority and this template is an essential tool for every CIO and IT department. Over 3,000 companies worldwide have acquired this tool and it is considered by many to be the industry standard for security management and security compliance.
- Simplified management of compliance with policy and procedure manuals
- California Consumer Privacy Act/GDPR/ISO/HIPAA/SOX/CobiT/FIPS Compliant/WFH
- 28 ready-to-use electronic forms and declaration of user rights for sensitive data and privacy
In addition, it includes an MS Excel security audit program and 320 job descriptions from the HandiGuide to Computer and Internet Job Descriptions. Each job description is in the form of a WORD file using a long descriptive file name.
Many organizations fail to realize the benefits of security information management due to the often high financial and human resource costs of implementing and maintaining the software.
However, Janco’s Security Handbook model – the industry standard – provides the infrastructure tools to manage security, make smarter security decisions, and respond faster to security incidents and compliance requests in the days following the implementation. The model provides a framework for evaluating SIM services and shows how they could be applied within your organization.
Solve issues such as Work from Home (WFH) operational requirements, credential protection, and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) management. It is the essential complete tool.
Security incidents are increasing every year at an alarming rate. As the complexity of threats increases, the security measures needed to protect critical business networks and data also increase. CIOs, data center operators, network administrators and other IT professionals need to understand the basics of security in order to securely deploy and manage data and networks.
Securing a typical corporate network and IT infrastructure requires an end-to-end approach with a solid understanding of vulnerabilities and associated protective measures. While such knowledge cannot stop all attempted network incursions or system attacks, it can allow IT professionals to eliminate general problems, significantly reduce potential damage, and detect violations quickly.
With the ever-increasing number and complexity of attacks, vigilant approaches to security in businesses large and small are essential. The model security manual meets this requirement.
Complete, detailed and customizable
The safety manual is over 240 pages. All versions of the Security Handbook Template include both the Enterprise IT Impact Questionnaire and the Threat Vulnerability Assessment Tool (these have been redesigned to meet Sarbanes Oxley compliance).
Additionally, the PREMIUM Edition Security Handbook Template contains 16 detailed job descriptions that apply specifically to security and Sarbanes Oxley, ISO security domains, ISO 27000 (ISO27001 and ISO27002), PCI-DSS, HIPAA, FIPS 199 and CobiT.
The security manual recommended policies, procedures, and written agreements with employees, vendors, and other parties who have access to company technology assets.
Value of cyber insurance
Cyberattacks are on the rise. C-level leadership, from CEO to CIO, seeks solutions and protection. Protection is insurance to help recover the cost of ransomware restoration and payments. Insurance may not be what is advertised as insurance companies try to minimize the payments they have to make.
Janco’s Safety Handbook is used by more than 3,500 organizations worldwide. The security handbook template contains definitions for work from home (WFH) users and business operations as required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (CaCPA), HIPPA, and GDPR.
- Security Manual Template – containing fully editable MS WORD and pdf versions of the template;
- Forms – 34 electronic forms needed to set up a “world class” security infrastructure;
- Job Descriptions – 7 comprehensive job descriptions in MS Word Chief Security Officer (CSO), Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Data Protection Officer, Manager Security and Workstation, Manager WFH support, Security Architect and System Administrator
- Policies – 5 policies in MS WORD and pdf versions – Blog and Personal Website Policy – Mobile Usage Policy – Sensitive and Confidential Information Policy – Server Security Policy – Travel and Offsite Meeting Policy;
- eBook – with eBook versions of the Security Manual Policy and Support Policies; and
- Tools – with Business Impact Analysis Tool, Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Tool, Security Checklist and PCI Audit Program
- HIPPA Audit Program
- Cyber insurance requirements
The forms included are:
- Inventory of applications and file servers
- Blog Policy Compliance Agreement
- BYOD Access and Use Agreement
- Company Assets Employee Control Log
- Email Employee Agreement
- Employee Termination Procedures and Checklist
- FIPS 199 Assessment
- Internet access request form
- Internet and electronic communications employee agreement
- Authorization to use the Internet
- Mobile Device Access and Use Agreement
- Mobile Device Security and Compliance Checklist
- New Employee Safety Recognition and Release
- Cloud Security Outsourcing and Compliance Agreement
- Security Compliance Outsourcing Agreement
- Security Audit Preliminary Checklist
- Risk assessment (pdf & docx)
- Secure Access Application
- Security audit report
- Security Breach Procedures
- Sensitive Information Policy Compliance Agreement
- Server registration
- Social Media Policy Compliance Agreement
- telework agreement
- Text Messaging Sensitive Information Agreement
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment Inventory
- work from home agreement
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/48u7ej
Security Handbook Addressing Cyber Insurance Requirements